At ZeroSwapLabs, we believe in constantly improving and evolving our platform to meet the ever-changing needs of our community. We understand the importance of that helping you in keeping up with technology in the fast-paced world of cryptocurrency.
That's why we listen to YOU, our users, & learn from your feedback.
Presenting ZeroSwapLabs V2!
This new version comes with several exciting new features that will enhance your user experience further. Let's take a closer look at some of the key improvements that we have in store for you.
1. Batch Trades: This will allow users to buy or sell multiple tokens at once. Batch Sell and Batch Buy are the two modes available. You can sell multiple tokens at once and buy a single token or vice-versa.
This feature is currently unavailable in gasless mode, and users will have to pay gas for the transactions made.
2. 10 Gasless Trades Per Chain: To give you more flexibility when it comes to trading across multiple chains, ZeroSwapDEX gives you 10 free trades per chain on the DEX. This will enable you to save more and trade more efficiently, regardless of which chain you prefer to use.
3. GSA Removal: Removing GSA will give you the freedom to no longer deposit native coins in order to make swaps, instead you can make swaps using the 'direct' mode. Those who have already deposited GSA can withdraw their tokens.
4. Gasless Trades Based on Volume: In order to avail the benefits of gasless trades, you now have to trade or swap a minimum amount which varies based on the chain on which you are swapping.
$10 on BNB, Optimism, Arbitrum, & Avalanche.
$05 on Polygon
No minimum amount on Fantom & Celo chains.
5. Slippage Tolerance: You can set the maximum percentage of price movement that you can allow. If the price goes beyond that, your order will not be executed.
The Minimum Received indicator is the least amount of tokens you will receive based on your slippage tolerance.
6. Manage Transaction Cost: 'Transaction Fee' is a default cost any user has to bare when making a swap. Here you get an option to select the Transaction Speed by clicking the GasFee link and choosing out of the four transaction modes; Instant, Medium, High or Low.
Note: This option is available only on Direct Mode
7. Displaying $ Value: This feature that will show the amount of tokens being swapped in terms of their dollar value which will help you to understand the volume of trades you are making more easily, which can be especially useful when trading across different currencies.
8. UI/UX Changes:
The leaderboard section on the DEX will get a new look to allow you to thrive and win in the upcoming leaderboard competitions.
Our FAQs section will also be getting a redesign, making it easier for users to find the information they need quickly and easily. This will help to ensure that you have all the knowledge you need to make informed decisions when trading.
We're committed to improving and evolving our platform to meet the needs of our community. We believe that the updates we're introducing in V2 will help to make ZeroSwapDEX even more user-friendly, accessible, and enjoyable for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you on our platform and hope that you enjoy the new features as much as we enjoyed developing them.
However, this does not end here!
You have a lot to look forward to when it comes to ZeroSwapDEX!
ZeroSwap provides users with a simplified way to swap on multichains with zero gas fees. We pay gas for users when they swap on-chain, using meta-transactions.
We are live on Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom and plan to integrate Optimism, CELO, Aurora, and Ethereum Chain soon.